The Saints' Army Message Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Saints' Army Message Boards

The OFFICIAL Saints' Army Forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

B. Rae's Progress!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SaintVoodooChi7d
Admin
Admin
SaintVoodooChi7d

B. Rae's Progress!! Empty
PostSubject: B. Rae's Progress!!   B. Rae's Progress!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 10:43 pm

So far, the homie B. Rae been bustin ass on the mixing and mastering of "We Needz Moneyz". We got 4 tracks back so far, and EVERY LAST MUHFUCKIN ONE is fresh as fuck! We've also heard progress back on "Nightmare"... you ever heard that one?? Prolly not cuz we ain't played it. Word is tomorrow he's gettin on the track "Watch Yo Neck" which is featuring our homies Seven da Pantha and Young NYNE. This will be the first time you hear us with Seven, but for sure not the last. And if Young NYNE sounds familiar, it's for a reason. Refresh ya memory to "Saintsmas Carols". We can't wait to drop this masterpiece of an EP on you guys! The time is drawing near. Much love and 7 Shinez!!

B. Rae's Progress!! Weneed11
Back to top Go down
SaintCaptimus
Admin
Admin
SaintCaptimus

PostSubject: Re: B. Rae's Progress!!   B. Rae's Progress!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 11:34 am

Muahaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: B. Rae's Progress!!   B. Rae's Progress!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 12:51 pm

lmmfao...i think my laughter speaks for itself lol (just in case anybody is wounderin y i am laughing though is cuz i am happy to have known all about the 7 b4 today lol) *glad to not be ignorant to wat i am passionate about* i am looking foreword to the release of the first official non free album by ya'll...that way i can actually say "they earned this" to myself when i get the money to buy it...one day ik i won't be broke all of the time...just it will take that time
Back to top Go down
SaintVoodooChi7d
Admin
Admin
SaintVoodooChi7d

PostSubject: Re: B. Rae's Progress!!   B. Rae's Progress!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 1:01 pm

we're all on the same journey to not be broke homie lol. someday... some how... lol
Back to top Go down
SaintCaptimus
Admin
Admin
SaintCaptimus

PostSubject: Re: B. Rae's Progress!!   B. Rae's Progress!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 1:03 pm

Somewheeeeeeeeeeeeeeere oooooover the Saintbowwwwwww... way too hiiiiiiigh...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: B. Rae's Progress!!   B. Rae's Progress!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 9:31 pm

that should be a song
Back to top Go down
SaintVoodooChi7d
Admin
Admin
SaintVoodooChi7d

PostSubject: Re: B. Rae's Progress!!   B. Rae's Progress!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 10:29 pm

SOMEDAY IT SHALL BE!! Maybe.... unless I get high and forget lol
It's up to Cap to remember
Back to top Go down
SaintCaptimus
Admin
Admin
SaintCaptimus

PostSubject: Re: B. Rae's Progress!!   B. Rae's Progress!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 2:13 am

I have committed it to memory!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: B. Rae's Progress!!   B. Rae's Progress!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

B. Rae's Progress!!
Page 1 of 1