The Saints' Army Message Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Saints' Army Message Boards

The OFFICIAL Saints' Army Forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €>

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SaintCaptimus
Admin
Admin
SaintCaptimus

Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €> - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €>   Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 8:43 pm

Np
Back to top Go down
SaintVoodooChi7d
Admin
Admin
SaintVoodooChi7d

PostSubject: Re: Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €>   Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 8:44 pm

SCRUB LIFE!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €>   Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 9:21 pm

That's what we are all about... #ScrubLife
Back to top Go down
SaintCaptimus
Admin
Admin
SaintCaptimus

PostSubject: Re: Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €>   Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 9:26 pm

Scrubadubbydublife!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €>   Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 9:29 pm

That's all I know anymore lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €>   Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 9:30 pm

So a little birdie told me....
Back to top Go down
SaintVoodooChi7d
Admin
Admin
SaintVoodooChi7d

PostSubject: Re: Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €>   Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 10:37 pm

lol tweet tweet
Back to top Go down
SaintCaptimus
Admin
Admin
SaintCaptimus

PostSubject: Re: Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €>   Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 10:42 pm

Mooooooooo!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €>   Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 4:39 pm

Tweet, tweet muhhfuhkaz!
Back to top Go down
SaintVoodooChi7d
Admin
Admin
SaintVoodooChi7d

PostSubject: Re: Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €>   Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 10:37 pm

CRAYONS?!?! I WANNA USE CRAYONS!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €>   Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 2:34 am

Me fkn too ;(
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €>   Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 10:22 pm

Rahh rahh rahhh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €>   Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 10:23 pm

I'm gonna be a gangsta someday
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €>   Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 10:25 pm

So you guys are gonna go play with Justin in Mansfield..

With tharon and Geno and millions of others..
Tellem Sui said Hi
Back to top Go down
SaintCaptimus
Admin
Admin
SaintCaptimus

PostSubject: Re: Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €>   Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 10:27 pm

We shall
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €>   Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 10:29 pm

Justin is [name_WithHeld]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €>   Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 10:30 pm

And thank youu
Back to top Go down
SaintVoodooChi7d
Admin
Admin
SaintVoodooChi7d

PostSubject: Re: Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €>   Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 10:47 pm

Sadly Geno won't be there Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €>   Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 10:52 pm

Whaaa? Whyyy
Back to top Go down
SaintVoodooChi7d
Admin
Admin
SaintVoodooChi7d

PostSubject: Re: Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €>   Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 10:54 pm

He decided to do a show with Razakel instead. Guess cuz she's a bigger name
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €>   Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 10:55 pm

I dislike her as an artist and a person who breathes oxygen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €>   Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 10:55 pm

No disrespect to any raz fans..I'm jus not one
Back to top Go down
SaintVoodooChi7d
Admin
Admin
SaintVoodooChi7d

PostSubject: Re: Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €>   Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 11:02 pm

As do I. I fucking hate her and don't see her appeal. She's not attractive, all her songs sound the same, she's not got the best rep from people I know who have dealt with her either
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €>   Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 11:04 pm

No..I was apart of the whole skr thing for a while..but then Andy sent me his dick pic... And she was posting about not caring if fans killed themselves, but being murdered is entirely different.. I just walked away
Back to top Go down
SaintVoodooChi7d
Admin
Admin
SaintVoodooChi7d

PostSubject: Re: Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €>   Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 11:06 pm

Andy? which one is that? and I don't fuck with SKR at all. they support the Illuminati and rape, not just rape but the rape of children and just a bunch of shit I don't agree with. It's one thing to laugh about it on the track, it's another thing to actually promote it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €>   Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €> - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €>
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Saints' Army Message Boards :: Welcome to the Forums! :: Official Public Boards-
Jump to: