The Saints' Army Message Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Saints' Army Message Boards

The OFFICIAL Saints' Army Forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Suicide Starrz - the home of Cap's custom jewelry

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SaintCaptimus
Admin
Admin
SaintCaptimus

Suicide Starrz - the home of Cap's custom jewelry Empty
PostSubject: Suicide Starrz - the home of Cap's custom jewelry   Suicide Starrz - the home of Cap's custom jewelry Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 12:52 pm

Everybody's has at least one time in their life where they was like, "damn it's (a birthday, holiday, or anniversary). What am I gonna get my people?!" Well, fear not Saint's Army, ya boy Cap here got ya back!
Just drop by the Official Suicide Starrz page at www.Facebook.com/SuicideStarrz and peep out all the freshness! From custom jewelry and keychains to makeup and other cool shit, The Starrz got you on lock! Every piece is custom, handmade by me, Capital Chris, or the homie Estrella De'Gore!
Back to top Go down

Suicide Starrz - the home of Cap's custom jewelry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicide Starrz - the home of Cap's custom jewelry   Suicide Starrz - the home of Cap's custom jewelry Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 3:18 pm

Back to top Go down

Suicide Starrz - the home of Cap's custom jewelry
Page 1 of 1