The Saints' Army Message Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Saints' Army Message Boards

The OFFICIAL Saints' Army Forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

YA HOMIES GOIN ON FOOT!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SaintVoodooChi7d
Admin
Admin
SaintVoodooChi7d

YA HOMIES GOIN ON FOOT!! Empty
PostSubject: YA HOMIES GOIN ON FOOT!!   YA HOMIES GOIN ON FOOT!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 6:54 pm

Sir Capital Chris and myself are bout to make our way through parts of York. Cap found a bar called the Cove with a few others in the general area. Soooo, we made a mix CD Very Happy
The tracklist is:
1. Salvador Dali
2. We Needz Moneyz!!
3. Bloody Blue Jeans
4. One Flew Over...
5. Get High Today
6. The Wind- ft. Ghost Unknown of 403 MOB & Young NYNE
7. Friday Night

Y'all think it's goin make em love us?? We only burnt 4 copies, just to pass to the booking people and perhaps a random passer byer or two that may want... WHITNEY PEYTON TICKETS FOR JULY 11TH IN BALTIMORE IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW BY NOW... Teehee
Back to top Go down
SaintVoodooChi7d
Admin
Admin
SaintVoodooChi7d

PostSubject: Re: YA HOMIES GOIN ON FOOT!!   YA HOMIES GOIN ON FOOT!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 11:39 pm

That walk was pretty fucking successful without a doubt. We made some homies, one who had already hit up the Saint facebook page and posted a comment before we even had a chance to get home. Another 2 who mentioned getting us in a local studio (fingers crossed) and can help spread our name through York like wildfire. The final person we met was the person who books the performers at a venue out here called the Cove I believe. She seemed down with what we do and told us to come in on open mic night, pretty much to show em what we can do. If that goes well, she's most likely gonna look into booking our own slots. Big shit's happening, homies!
Back to top Go down
SaintCaptimus
Admin
Admin
SaintCaptimus

PostSubject: Re: YA HOMIES GOIN ON FOOT!!   YA HOMIES GOIN ON FOOT!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 1:12 am

Definitely a success. The Cove was a reeeeally nice venue. Atmosphere was chill and welcoming, no sideways glances or fidgety "who are these weirdos" looks. Place was nice, like clean, well decorated, and tidy. If I hadn't seen it for my own eyes how friendly and accepting they were I'd never have expected them to let us in, like, the most fancy looking dive bar I've seen. Booking lady was mad friendly and professional. Didn't flinch at the word hip-hop and when we asked about content limitations (language, theme, etc) she basically said 'it's 21 and up so we don't limit artists". That's gangsta. I'm pretty excited for the open mic audition. Fingers crossed fellow Saints, this may just be the first step in our dominion over this new city... Muahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YA HOMIES GOIN ON FOOT!!   YA HOMIES GOIN ON FOOT!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YA HOMIES GOIN ON FOOT!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Saints' Army Message Boards :: Welcome to the Forums! :: Official Public Boards-
Jump to: