The Saints' Army Message Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Saints' Army Message Boards

The OFFICIAL Saints' Army Forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €>

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €> - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €>   Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 11:06 pm

Andy-bitchtanik
Back to top Go down
SaintVoodooChi7d
Admin
Admin
SaintVoodooChi7d

PostSubject: Re: Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €>   Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 11:07 pm

Ahh, it confused me not to see it as Andres. that's fucked tho. more reason on my list not to support them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €>   Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 11:08 pm

And yeeahhh I'm with ya on that, fkn bullshit..dude he wanted me to come down, to the blue something or other, for a weekend, and he was gonna tell raz he was going out of town with seven or to Colorado, to fk wit me. I blocked him on the spot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €>   Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 11:09 pm

Yeah fuck that shit. That was yrs ago, when they were still together
Back to top Go down
SaintCaptimus
Admin
Admin
SaintCaptimus

PostSubject: Re: Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €>   Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 11:12 pm

Fuck em
Back to top Go down
SaintVoodooChi7d
Admin
Admin
SaintVoodooChi7d

PostSubject: Re: Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €>   Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 11:13 pm

fuck that entire label, and I say this here on this public post cuz fuck em. It's one label under no circumstance will I ever deal with. in my eyes they're enemies to what I stand for in too many ways
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €>   Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 11:15 pm

I'd rather not hahaa
Back to top Go down
SaintVoodooChi7d
Admin
Admin
SaintVoodooChi7d

PostSubject: Re: Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €>   Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 11:15 pm

lol Skr shall FALL lol
Back to top Go down

Ditto
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €>   Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 11:16 pm

Uhh ohhh...Saints on the rise
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €>   Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 11:18 pm

I've noticed LSP doesn't fuck with them as hard as they used to either
Back to top Go down
SaintVoodooChi7d
Admin
Admin
SaintVoodooChi7d

PostSubject: Re: Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €>   Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 11:25 pm

the sky will be our ground before long
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €>   Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 11:26 pm

We shall all be called Luke
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €>   Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 11:27 pm

Luke Skywalker
Back to top Go down
SaintVoodooChi7d
Admin
Admin
SaintVoodooChi7d

PostSubject: Re: Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €>   Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 11:31 pm

the force shall be with us!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €>   Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 11:32 pm

We shall in fact become the force
Back to top Go down
SaintCaptimus
Admin
Admin
SaintCaptimus

PostSubject: Re: Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €>   Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 1:24 pm

And I shall have cake!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €>   Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 1:25 pm

Birthday cake
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €>   Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 8:27 pm

oi, is anybody here?
Back to top Go down
SaintCaptimus
Admin
Admin
SaintCaptimus

PostSubject: Re: Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €>   Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 2:58 pm

We're always here... we're everywhere
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €>   Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 4:20 pm

Nuhh Uhhh lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €>   Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 6:15 pm

Olly Olly Oxen Free!
Back to top Go down
Armyboyandy
Scrub
Scrub
Armyboyandy

PostSubject: Re: Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €>   Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 4:12 am

I found the chat room where you guys hide
Back to top Go down
SaintVoodooChi7d
Admin
Admin
SaintVoodooChi7d

PostSubject: Re: Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €>   Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 11:44 am

lol this is the random little spot Estrella made to post randomness and build up the forum rank. Pretty good idea if I do say so myself
Back to top Go down
Armyboyandy
Scrub
Scrub
Armyboyandy

PostSubject: Re: Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €>   Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 7:51 pm

yeah i have been reading through , some funny shit taking place here lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €>   Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €> - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Communicate To Better Your Rankings Here €>
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Saints' Army Message Boards :: Welcome to the Forums! :: Official Public Boards-
Jump to: