The Saints' Army Message Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Saints' Army Message Boards

The OFFICIAL Saints' Army Forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The DayWalker Dayz EP!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SuicideSaints
Admin
Admin
SuicideSaints

The DayWalker Dayz EP!! Empty
PostSubject: The DayWalker Dayz EP!!   The DayWalker Dayz EP!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 10:44 pm

Cap's EP drops at midnight!!
Back to top Go down
https://saintsarmy.forumotion.com
SaintCaptimus
Admin
Admin
SaintCaptimus

PostSubject: Re: The DayWalker Dayz EP!!   The DayWalker Dayz EP!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 1:17 am

The DayWalker Dayz EP!! Daywal10
It's on!!! The Daywalker Dayz are finally here!!!
Hit me up for a hardcopy for only $7 shipped directly to you!!!
This has been 3 years in the making and includes tons of great bonus material as well as features from amazing artists like BAMbam the Voodoo Chi7d, Ghost Unknown, and Stitchy C!!! Don't sleep on this one! Help me make my CD debut a success!!
Go cop your digital copies now!!! Only $5 and packed with bonuses! I even left a few choice tracks available for free download so you can get a taste of the freshness!

https://capitalchris.bandcamp.com/album/the-daywalker-dayz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The DayWalker Dayz EP!!   The DayWalker Dayz EP!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 10:51 am

Hell Fuckin Yeah!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The DayWalker Dayz EP!!   The DayWalker Dayz EP!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The DayWalker Dayz EP!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Saints' Army Message Boards :: EVENTS!!! :: Suicide Saints Official Events Page-
Jump to: